If you already have your login details for the new system please CLICK HERE
If your doctor agrees, you may obtain repeat prescriptions as follows:
- Hand the repeat slip in to the reception at the surgery, your new prescription will be ready to collect 3 working days later. You may also post your request through our letter box during covid-19
- Post the repeat slip to the surgery enclosing a stamped addressed envelope for us to return the completed prescription to you. If you have a nominated pharmacy no SEA is required and it will be sent electronically. Remember to allow 3 working days for the prescription to be processed plus the time in the post.
- You can go on to the website at www.newlandsmedical.org.uk and order your prescription will be ready to collect from reception at the surgery 3 working days later.
- You can apply for online access to order prescriptions and view your records, please collect forms from the practice. You will need to bring identity documents and complete the form.
- You can email your request to email@example.com . Please detail the items you require and strength.
- Electronic EPS for stable mediaton , you maybe suitable, please ask your GP at your next medication review.
- For any Prescription queries you may contact our prescription clark bewteen the hours of 10.00am - 12pm and 1.00pm - 2pm
We regret that we cannot accept any telephone requests for repeat prescriptions
Allow 3 working days for us to deal with your request pick up your prescription at the counter OR we will post it back to you if you supply us with a stamped addressed envelope.
The practice only provides repeat prescriptions for 2 months supply and patients who intend to travel abroad for long periods i.e. 3 months or over will have to make arrangements abroad to obtain their medication.
Our practice is collaborating with NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) who is providing NHS numbers for those patients that may be suitable for electronic repeat dispensing prescriptions. The information is obtained from NHS prescriptions submitted to the NHSBSA. A member of our clinical team will contact these patients soon to explain the benefits of this service.’